We are looking for a talented and tenacious account executive to join our team and help grow our business development efforts.
As an account executive on our team, your job is to identify and understand the needs and objectives of potential customers, and help them . You will negotiate contract terms and become an expert in our product in the context of financial services, and other sectors. You’re the kind of person who thrives on relationship building and provides excellent customer service. The ideal candidate for this role is prepared, creative, organized, and most comfortable when hustling. This role is intended for someone who is eager to close deals, and who is always looking for ways to grow.
At Vigilant, we’re building a platform for public data access. We integrate data from thousands of public records data sources (e.g. balkanized government data like business registrations and licenses, contract data, political contribution and lobbying records and much more) and make it easily accessible and actionable for our customers – which include some of the world’s largest largest financial institutions, media organizations, and political organizations and campaigns. They rely on our platform to provide them with the information they need to know, when they need to know it.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build sales processes: Increase efficacy and efficiency as one of our first sales hires.
- Research Interested Customers: Research prospects to discover needs to better drive sales.
- Meet daily, weekly, and quarterly goals: Give demos, close deals, negotiate contract terms, build strong customer relationships, meet metric goals.
- Maintain diligent records: Upkeep in our CRM to ensure we have reliable data including details of communications, areas of customer concern, and product expectations.
- Evangelize Vigilant’s product: Get people excited to talk about our products, ensure exceptional customer experiences.
- A burning desire to get the job done, regardless of the obstacles
- Curious and quick (and excited) to learn new things
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You’ll be growing company revenue, so you’ll need to hit the ground running and take ownership over your work and closing deals
- Experience selling with both remote and in-person demonstrations of technology solutions
- 2+ years experience in SaaS sales or enterprise software solutions experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diverse opinions, backgrounds and experiences, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.