About the job:
- You’ll identify leads in our target industries to build robust customer prospect lists, generating leads through research and connections
- Reach out to 15-30 prospects each day, prioritizing those who best match our customer profile
- Maintain diligent records in our CRM to prepare handoff to Account Executive
- Achieve and outperform quarterly goals
- Work with sales team to manage lead follow-ups
***Please Note: Commission will be offered in addition to base salary.***
- 1-2 years of sales development experience, or applicable online research skills
- Experience building lists of leads
- History of learning quickly and adjusting workflows to meet goals
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You’ll be growing company revenue, so you’ll need to move fast and take ownership over your work.
- Demonstrated success meeting and/or exceeding revenue targets
- Experience and comfort with calling/emailing dozens of leads per day
- Strong understanding of the importance of maintaining accurate records
- SaaS or enterprise software solutions experience
- Scaled with a sales team at a startup
- Worked with clients in media, advocacy, or financial services, or have experience in those sectors
- Collaborated with teams of software engineers
You hustle - it’s who you are. This isn’t a normal 9-6 job, and you wouldn’t want it that way. Vigilant is a fast-paced startup and the customer pipeline starts with you. You will be generating business to help Vigilant grow.
You’re serious about staying organized. You will be handling dozens of leads and customer prospects each day. There’s no room to let people fall through the cracks, so you’ll need to stay on top of emails, phone calls and CRM records.
You’re tenacious. You believe obstacles are meant to be overcome. When you buy into something you’ll work at it until it gets done.
You’re accurate and efficient, even when faced with ambiguity. We’re a startup, so you’ll need to get the job done while also helping build structures that will scale as we grow.
You’re goals-driven. You’ll have objectives to meet each week / month / quarter, and you’re motivated to work hard to exceed them.
You’re a crystal clear communicator. You’ll be providing product details and sharing value proposition with customers, so you need to be able to communicate and articulate value clearly.
You’re trustworthy. People often come to you with their questions and trust your answers. You’re someone that friends naturally turn to for advice. And you, in turn, act in ways worthy of their trust.
Learning and growth rank among your top personal values. Same with us.